Sunday, October 15, 2017

Let them get messy!

Kids are always great at getting messy! It is almost like it's in their nature!!

There is no doubt about the fact that my kids get messy! You know what? Let them!! Getting messy is their way of exploring! 

There is nothing my kiddos love more than going outside after a good rain and running through the sopping wet grass or even playing in the mud! They have fun and me? I get a moment of silence. I watch in awe as they have so much fun! I think they have more fun with what we can find in our yard than they do with activities I spend days planning!! 

Let them get messy, let them have fun, let them explore! It's not like you don't have a bathtub! 

Another fun activity that my daughter enjoys is playing with glitter!! What girl doesn't LOVE playing in glitter? Well....she plays in glitter for 10 minutes and I keep finding glitter for 10 months but guess what? It doesn't matter because it is something my daughter loves doing!! I'm not gonna stop her. 

Then, something both my kids LOVE. Homemade finger paint that is edible!! I mean, it doesn't taste delicious or anything BUT it won't hurt if the kids get it into their mouth!! Which is perfect because I have a 1 year old and all mom's of toddlers know...they have to taste test everything! Stay tuned...I will post the edible finger paint recipe later on today! 😃

So, plan some activities with your kids, let them get messy..bath them later! It's that simple. I promise they will love getting messy! 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment